The Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 20022 has been updated and is now available. The Cronulla sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022, made from lightweight, moisture-wicking material that will keep you cool during heat waves, is now available. The chest is embroidered with the team logo and the collar. On the back, you will find an exclusive Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey2022 crest.
The Cronulla sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 is a mix of deep blues and lighter tones. Elaine Chambers Hegarty’s artwork displays deep blues with lighter tones at the shoreline. The jersey’s Seashells are representative of Kurranulla, which is the term for “place where pink” in the jersey top. The fish at the bottom were created in collaboration with Jay’s local Aboriginal youths. They display traditional food sources. You can see sharks at the bottom, feeding in a frenzy.
- Elaine Chambers – Hegarty uses the Shire land & water as inspiration to her Jersey artwork
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Streamlined collar featuring a V-neck and reinforced bars-tacks
- Dynasty made it
- Tapered torso seams give you an athletic look
- Ecotek fabric is a more sustainable option. It is made up of recycled water bottles.
- Side torso mesh panels placed on the underarms of the torso and sides of the body increase airflow to keep the wearer cool.
- Drop hem finish
- On the chest, embroidered badges of Telstra NRL Premiership (Sharks) and on the chest