Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2222 is 100% Polyester and the perfect option for rugby fans. It has a striped design and features a front and rear V-neck, split collar and a split neck. This shirt can be worn by you to support your Parramatta Eels team, or just for casual pick-up rugby.
Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022
Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2020 is inspired by Burramattagal Peoples art. It celebrates the strong relationship between the Parramatta River and the regional clans. Sean Kinchela emphasizes the river’s importance as a gathering spot for the Toongagal People and Burramattagal People. The Eel is the centre of the River, which served as a food source, cultural practices grounds, and transport method.
- Sean Kinchela, a contemporary painter, was inspired to create art by the Burramattagal People. Parramatta River is important for both the people and the environment.
- Sublimated design that includes sponsors logos
- The chest has embroidered Parramatta Eels & NRL Telstra Premiership badges
- Stretch panels ensure a snug fit
- To honor those who gave their lives serving our country, the Red Poppy was worn.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Macron invented it